Overnight Dhow Cruise
- Traditional Dhow Cruise
- Learn traditional Culture
- Dolphin Watching
- Explore Telegraph Island
- Overnight Camping on Dhow
Discover the Wonders of Khasab Musandam Overnight Cruise
Khasab Musandam overnight dhow cruise offers an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Musandam Sea under the moonlight. The Musandam overnight tour allows you to have fun within the Musandam fjords, enjoying delicious foods, savoring an onboard BBQ dinner, and spotting amazing dolphins along the way. Prepare to explore underwater reefs and corals by snorkeling and swimming during your Musandam dhow cruise under the stars.
“Musandam Overnight Dhow Cruise: Explore the Musandam Sea’s beauty under the moonlight. Join us for an unforgettable adventure.”
When you join us for the Musandam Khasab overnight adventure, you can relax knowing that a trained captain is navigating the dhow. What’s more, our dedicated travel assistant team will assist you with your every need and request. The journey truly begins when you venture into Telegraph and Seebi islands. You can hardly reach them by land due to the lack of direct road access. The only way to access this unknown wilderness is by cruising across the waters of Oman. The unique isolation of these islands makes them exceptionally distinct places, and they rank among the few locations that offer the best experience for an overnight dhow cruise. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to book your Musandam Khasab overnight adventure today, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Adventurous Half Day dhow cruise into Musandam fjords and sightseeing
- Natural dolphin watching along the way to historical Telegraph Island
- Visit historical Telegraph Island that is the best for swimming.
- One stop for snorkelling and swimming at Telegraph Island
- View of small fisherman villages like Nadifi, Qanah, Maqlab and Shem
- An unforgettable Khasab Musandam dhow cruise with dolphin watching
- Onboard buffet lunch, breakfast and dinner – BBQ
- Soft drinks, Bottled water, and traditional Oman coffee and tea
- Fruits that may include Apple, Banana and Orange.
- Mattresses , pillows and blakets
- Fishing lines
- Snorkelling gear, life jackets, towels, basic toilet and shower facility.
- Single entry Oman visit visa is 5 OMR each
passport and you need to pay 35AED for UAE exit.
- Visa can be obtained
from the border or can be applied online at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/
- Before booking,
please check visa eligibility as all visa types and nationalities are not
- Passport must be
valid for more than the next 90 days from the tour date to get a visa on arrival
from the border.
- If UAE resident then,
passport and visa must be valid for more than 90 days from travel day.
- Must have an original
passport with you to cross borders otherwise will not be allowed.
- Must have vehicle
ownership (Mulkia) to get insurance from the border if it is not already
- If you are renting a
car then you must get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from car Rental
Company to cross the borders otherwise call will not be allowed to cross
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.Update - 2019.08.17All the information in this article is designed to promote the excellence of Durar Kumzar Tours, known for offering exceptional prices and diverse packages. Our range includes Full-Day Dhow Cruises, Half-Day Dhow Cruises, Overnight Dhow Cruises, thrilling Mountain Safaris, Khasab Scenic & Cultural Tour and captivating Kumzar Trips. For valuable insights and successful strategies, be sure to explore our blog on setting up and achieving excellence.
Specification: Overnight Dhow Cruise
There are no inquiries yet.