- Photography at Khor Najd and overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Drive through Bedouin village Sayhe.
- Drive to the highest mountain peak Jebel Al Harim.
- Comfortable 4 Wheel Cars.
- Photography and sightseeing stops on the way to Jebel Al-Harim.
- Million years back fossils.
Timing options: (09:30 – 12:30) (13:30 – 16:30)
MUSANDAM KHASAB MOUNTAIN SAFARI
Welcome to the thrilling world of adventure with our Khasab Musandam mountain safari. This breathtaking journey will take you to the heart of Musandam’s natural wonders, as we explore Jebel Al Harim, also known as the ‘Mountain of Women.’ With its towering height of 2087 meters above sea level, this mountain offers a unique and awe-inspiring experience. Let’s delve into the details of this unforgettable Khasab Musandam mountain safari adventure.
Explore the Jebel Al Harim Mountain Safari
Enjoy a Khasab Musandam mountain safari in a luxurious 4-wheel drive to Jabel Al Harima and Khor Najd. Jabel Al-Harim is around 2087 meters above Sea level and also known as the mountain of women. Jabel Al-Harim is the highest peak of the Musandam Peninsula where you will enjoy the views of the Hajar Mountains. Book our half day mountain safari and get ready to enjoy the drive into breath taking mountains!
The stunning Jebel Al Harim known as the “Mountain of Women” which is the highest peak on the Peninsula.
Journey to Musandam’s Highest Peak
Take a half day 4WD jeep tour to Oman’s largest park of naturally grown acacia trees and discover Wadi Khasab, Khor an Najd, Khalidiya, A’Saye and Jebel Harim. Join us in a passionate journey to Musandam’s highest peak, the Jebel-Harim at a height of 1650 meters with breath-taking views of Musandam Mountains, beautiful valleys and the boarders of UAE. With our 4WD Musandam Mountain Safari, take hill safaris to Mountains speckled with fossils dating back some 50 million years ago and driving through the thrilling treks up to the village “Sayh” at the height of 1,100 meters, where the cultural Bedouins used to live on amazing agriculture and farming goats. On our way back to Khasab along the steeper trek, we will head towards “Khawr Najd”, the only bay of Musandam approachable by car, where we have a visit of Khalidiya, a natural park of Acacia trees.
- 3.5 hours luxury 4-wheel drive to Khasab Mountains.
- Professional and knowledgeable guide/driver.
- Soft drinks, bottled drinking water, and juices as refreshments
- Pick & drop include from Khasab.
- Single entry Oman visit visa is 5 OMR each passport and you need to pay 35AED for UAE exit.
- Visa can be obtained from the border or can be applied online at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/
- Before booking, please check visa eligibility as all visa types and nationalities are not eligible.
- Passport must be valid for more than the next 90 days from the tour date to get a visa on arrival from the border.
- If UAE resident then, passport and visa must be valid for more than 90 days from travel day.
- Must have an original passport with you to cross borders otherwise will not be allowed.
- Must have vehicle ownership (Mulkia) to get insurance from the border if it is not already covered.
- If you are renting a car then you must get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from car Rental Company to cross the borders otherwise call will not be allowed to cross the borders.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Specification: Mountain Safari in Jebel Harim
There are no inquiries yet.